This role offers a unique opportunity to work with cutting-edge Mass Spectrometer technology, build lasting customer relationships, and contribute to the professional image of a company with a rich history of innovation and a commitment to employee development.
As a Customer Support Engineer, you will be an integral part of the Customer Service team, specializing in technical support for our Mass Spectrometer portfolio and dedicated accessories in the field of Clinical Diagnostic and Life Science.
- Becoming familiar with specific instruments to provide support to customers and field-based staff.
- Collaborating with customers and colleagues to diagnose instrument issues and provide effective solutions or identify follow-up requirements.
- Offering technical support and assistance to customers and colleagues through direct interactions or remote diagnosis.
- Accurate reporting and timely submission of data into our CRM system.
- Conducting necessary procedures to validate systems to certifiable standards.
- Providing technical input to the sales team in non-routine sales cases.
- Assisting the Application team with instrument validation and testing.
- Covering all products manufactured or represented by the Company, with potential specialization in specific products or technologies.
- Maintaining accurate records and submitting documentation promptly.
- A tertiary level qualification in microbiology, chemistry, or a related discipline, or a demonstrated similar level of knowledge and skills gained through practical experience.
- A solid technical or scientific background acquired in industry or academia.
- A current European driving license.
- No visa or other restrictions preventing travel in the USA or EU.
- Experience with Mass Spectrometers and Liquid Chromatography.
- The capacity to take responsibility for remote support of sophisticated instrumentation and successfully diagnose faults and communicate with end users as required.
- Proficiency in computer literacy, including familiarity with data system hardware and industry-standard operating systems.
- Effective communication skills in French, Dutch, and English, both spoken and written.
- Directly employed
- Fulltime position, daytime work
- Region: Brussels, Belgium, Luxembourg, Northern France
- Traveling opportunity
Vacancy number: 23710