For one of our client, we are looking for a Clinical Research Recruiter fluent in English and with very good knowledge of Japanese (min 3,5/5) to join their team.
On-site opportunity at client's location in Brussels.
- You enrol volunteers in a study according to the criteria of the study and the medical profile of the volunteers.
- You perform screen phones in Japanese and establish the medical profile of the volunteer.
- You update the electronic files of the volunteers and assure the follow-up of request of medical reports.
- You give support in different secretarial, financial, regulatory and clinical trials source documentation related matters (e.g. Managing volunteers phone calls and visits, recording study data, maintaining source documentation, updating volunteers database specific to study participation, assistance in organizing meetings and travels, diary and meetings management, letters and mail administration, purchasing/orders management, contact with the suppliers, budgets set up and management, monthly expenses justification, bank account management).
- You develop and maintain unit volunteer recruitment capability to conduct a broad range of exploratory development studies.
- You are fluent in English with a very good knowledge of Japanese (min 3,5/5). Any additional language is a plus.
- A Scientific/paramedical background is an asset as the consultant will be in contact with volunteers.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are IT minded: used to work with different tools.
- Existing right to work in Europe is required
- Fulltime position
- On-site opportunity at client's location in Brussels
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extra legal benefits
Vacancy number: 21216