Analytical Validation Scientist (Permanent).
Are you looking for your next challenge within the region of County Kildare? Then this role is just for you! This role entails upholding and maintaining a laboratory, responsible for delivering life-saving medications.
As an Analytical Validation Scientist, you will be involved in the development of a new analytical lab. You will overlook areas such as the company's laboratory establishments and analytical method advancements all under strict laboratory discipline ensuring quality work and customer satisfaction. You will be reporting to the Technical Manager.
- Validation of LC-MS and HPLC systems
- Sample preparation.
- Solve occurring problems, and report deviations.
- Continuous operations improvements.
- To adhere to Health and Safety requirements in the Safety Statement and associated policies and procedures.
- Looking for a self-starter and self-sufficient individual.
- Bachelor's in Chemistry, considerable experience in analytical techniques.
- 2 to 4 years of working experience in the pharmaceutical/animal health / Agriculture Industry.
- Experienced in LC-MS, and HPLC Equipment validation.
- Experience with QMS is a must.
- Working under ISO17025 is a pre.
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary range; 2800-4000
- Working Hours: Full-time (40 hours )
- Region: Co. Kildare