Hands-on Analytical Chemistry position in the Analysis Team of a small pharmaceutical company that develops new and interesting protein-based biological products under GMP. Do you have an analytical background and want to work in a hands-on laboratory position? Apply Now!
For a research & development oriented company we are looking for an Analytical Chemist to strengthen their Analytical team. In this position you will mainly perform Quality Control experiments using chromatography such as HPLC and UPLC-MS. You will also be responsible for protein purification using chromatography and filtration techniques. Furthermore you will be working under GMP guidelines in a team of like-minded technicians, working together with the protein production team and the customer service professionals who are in contact with the clients. It's a long term position with a start through Oxford.
- Perform analysis of protein products;
- Work with HPLC, LC, UPLC-MS and other analytical techniques;
- Protein purification methods such as HPLC columns or filtrations;
- Write reports, reporting to the .manager;
- Working according to GMP guidelines.
- Finished BSc degree in a chemical direction;
- (internship) Experience with analytical chemistry such as HPLC;
- Experience with wet-chemistry and physical chemistry;
- Knowledge of GMP is a plus, no must (you can learn it here!);
- English is a must, Dutch a plus;
- Contract: 7 months with intention on long term;
- Salary indication: €2400 to €3400
- Hours: 32 - 40 hours per week
- Location: Lelystad area
Vacancy number: 20621