Do you have experience in the field of medical/clinical diagnostics and do you want to improve your (stakeholder) management skills? Then this position as Scientific Affairs Liaison might be right position for you!
The Scientific Affairs Liaison works alongside operational development, project development and laboratory activities with the aim of business development. You collaborate in a network with SME's and provide legal information about the operations to clients. Furthermore you assist the lab with information such as providing lab lists, communicating with external labs, and tracking the effectiveness of those labs
- Analysis of cost-effectiveness, Feasibility, TAT, and methodology to reach success during the tender process.
- Communicate effectively with management to ensure client's requirements are met.
- If necessary, identify clients and laboratories and obtain relevant information required to support clinical research.
- Support business development with insights for future optimization of projects
- Consult with clients to determine if an assistance is required
- Contribute to the translation of the results into useful applications to management for specific training (business practices, process changes, etc.)
- Review customer logs and provides summaries to ensure customer test requirements are met
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Medical Technology or Life Sciences preferred)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a diagnostic, clinical laboratory
- Experience with clinical assay validation protocols Education
- You are quality oriented, precise, diligent and thorough
- You are proactive with a self-directed work attitude
- You have an excellent command of the English language, spoken and written
We are looking for a candidate with a life science background and a strong affinity with data and data management. In this position you are responsible of all data management services for assigned projects.
- Directly employed by the client
- Salary €3000-€5000 based on experience
- Good secondary employment conditions
- Region Noord-Brabant
- Vacancy number 20054
Important note; Residence permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a residence permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed