This is a great position for someone with experience as a microbiological analyst that likes to work in an cleanroom under GMP.
In this position as Microbiology Technician, you perform microbiological assays to ensure that the work in this company is done safely. You are responsible for environmental monitoring and testing of the incoming goods and final products. Besides the microbiological testing in cleanrooms, you will be involved with trend reporting and data analysis.
- Microbiology assays
- Plate reading
- Endotoxin tests
- Bioburden testing
- Sterility testing
- Working in a cleanroom under GMP
- MLO4 or bachelor's degree in microbiology, biomedical sciences, or a related field
- GMP working experience
- Strong communicative skills, English is a must, Dutch is a plus
Practical information and benefits
- Contract: Start through Oxford
- Salary indication: from €3000,- to €4000,- gross per month
- Region: Hoofddorp
- Vacancy number: 20625
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a valid working permit in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.