Our client's flagship product is a SaaS platform, which enables internal product and research teams to easily add new features, reducing the gap between research and end-customers and reducing time-to-market. This SaaS platform leverages AWS services and applies state-of-the-art development, test and deployment practices such as Continuous Integration.
* Creation of new features, extension and support of existing platform as part of CAPE (Cloud Automation Platform for Enterprise) team.
* Development, optimization and support of Cape Back-End.
* Bachelor degree or higher in computer science
* 5+ years of professional experience in Python
* Experience with unit testing, version control, container technology (Docker)
* Experience working with end-users to collect/discuss complex business requirements.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Ability to highlight risks and propose efficient solutions.
* Hands-on experience with Linux and AWS (EC2, ELB, S3, Lambda, etc.) required.
Brian O Sullivan
Type de poste:
Téléphone de contact:
+353 21 485 7200