Our client is the leading provider of order communications software and laboratory information management in Europe. They employ a whole team of talented people, each of whom is outstanding in their field.
As the company has a high standard of quality, the QARA team is responsible to implement and maintain the applicable standards (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001) for our business, across several offices and operating countries.
- Supporting the management in the implementation of the QM system (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 13485)
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Maintaining, Monitoring and reporting of the QM system. (e.g. Management review, document and record management, supplier management, etc)
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating reports
- Perform and host internal and external audits
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Making recommendations for improvement
- Training colleagues of QM (recurrent)
- Cooperate with different teams located over all company locations
- Travel to Belgium/Germany can be requested
- Higher education Certificate
- Strong interest in quality assurance
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- German is a must
- English is desired
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience
- 40 hour weeks with 8 working hours a day in a flexible range
- Opportunities to learn new skills with supported training programs
- Additional benefits such as group level and medical insurance, meal voucher, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.