Oxford Global Resources is looking for a DevOps Engineer who will join to on the most important pharmaceutical companies, located in Madrid. The firm offers an exciting position, 100% remote, in a multinational environment, with the possibility of taking part in a long term project.
- Automatic detection of anomalies .
- Terraform, develop new and maintain/improve code repositories
- Develop unit and functional tests using pytest / inspec
- Orchestrator - develop and improve rundeck pipelines for automation of operational tasks
- Develop and improve Jenkins pipelines for CI
-Security on AWS
- Config (e.g. custom config rules design for detection and remediation)
- Security Hub (e.g. automated response and notification) ----- IAM analyser (e.g. identification of overscoped policies) -
- Expert defining Backend Architecture and guidelines.
- Advanced Linux admin and programming skills.
- Terraform expertise
- Test driven development, continuous integration: Jenkins
- AWS expertise.
- English proficiency (C1/C2).
- Familiar with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Detailed understanding of networking at all layers.
- Experience with good engineering practices
- Familiar with concepts related to continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Freelancer or contract role, renewable (Initial Contract: ASAP-End: 31 Dec '22. High possibility of being renewable.
- Salary: Highly attractive remuneration.
- Location: 100% Remote