Do you have a first experience in Contracting or are you a good negotiator who would like to be involved in clinical research? Then this might be the job for you.
As Contracting Associate, you will prepare site specific contracts and master agreements.
The Contracting Associate will keep templates up-to-date.
- You will be responsible for the interaction with PM/CRA regarding set-up/update of contracts and amendments
- You will be responsible for the interaction with legal regarding set-up/update of contracts and amendments
- You will be responsible for the interaction with hospitals for negotiation of financial & legal conditions and approval/sign-off of contracts/amendments
- The Contracting Associate will assist in negotiating preferred site partnerships with hospitals (eg. Costs)
- Eventually, you will train new team members
- Bachelor's Degree, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
- You have very good communication and negotiation skills
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Having familiarity with clinical trials is an asset
- You have a strong eye for detail
- You have great administrative and computer skills
- Existing right to work in Europe
- Fulltime position
- A balanced salary package based on your profile and experiences
Vacancy number: 19062