The role of the Clinical Consultant BD Medication Delivery Solutions (MDS) is to drive and support strong and sustainable growth.This position reports to the Sales Manager MDS for the Benelux and works closely with the Benelux Marketing Team and the Belgium (Wallonia) sales team.The Clinical Consultant provides key scientific and technical support to the business.In this role the Clinical consultant will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the relevant scientific fields, BD Clinical services and products, and effectively leverage this to advance a sales opportunity: prepare, present and demonstrate technical aspects of solutions as they relate directly to customer needs.
- The primary responsibility of the Clinical Consultant are
- Clinical value-added service development and delivery
- Organizing and drive customer trainings and follow-up
- Strong KOL network development
- Scientific & technical support to customers
- Scientific research, publications
- All the elements are to support the team in sales opportunities and achieving territory budget targets (sales and margin)
- Clinical value-added Services for partnership accounts
- Generate ideas and lead the development of clinical value-added services
- Clinical lead for designated accounts
- Develop, drive and deliver clinical packages - education and training
- Develop & deliver external educational packages / collateral with the marketing team
- Ensure assessment and competency of customer facing staff with respect to clinical knowledge
- Strong KOL Development
- Build strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in order to support the services & solution portfolio. Help secure their attendance and support at conferences, study days, company events
- Participate, if required, in European working groups including both clinical, sales and marketing
- Scientific & technical support to sales team & customers
- Help maintain and continually update the clinical/product database with relevant articles, reports, publications and national guidelines.
- Manage product complaints which require clinical investigation as required
- On sales management request, support the regional sales team through joint customer visits including presenting and delivering clinical services, clinical evidence etc.
- Help, contribute and support the cross-business collaboration between MDS and MMS, PAS and DC.
- Support Clinical/Sales/Marketing manager, if requested, with coaching by giving performance feedback direct to sales team and / or manager