If you are looking for a new challenge in your career as a chemical analyst, this position is a good fit for you! As a quality control analyst you do chemical analyses under GMP to ensure medication can be released safely.
This international pharmaceutical company produces medicine on a large scale and of course the quality of these products needs to be controlled. You use a range of analytical techniques to determine the quality of all products. You study raw materials, in process products and the final products and report your results as QC analyst. you work under GMP guidelines to ensure compliance and a safe working environment.
As QC technician, you will use a wide range of analytical techniques under GMP guidelines. You will prepare your samples and use the equipment yourself as well. Techniques to consider are:
- Dissolution tests
- Wet chemical techniques; titrations
- Bachelor's degree (HBO) or secondary technical degree (MBO) in a relevant field, such as analytical chemistry
- Working experience with some of the mentioned techniques, internship experience is considered
- GMP experience is a big plus but not required
- Willing to work in a three shift system
- Long term position, start through Oxford
- Salary range: €2500,- to €3000,- gross per month (excluding shift allowance of 20%+ over all worked hours)
- Fulltime position, three shift system, morning, evening, night
Vacancy number: 20568