Come work for a leading staffing and consulting company with offices across Europe and North America. In this position you will be managing Client relationships growing our Client portfolio in the fast growing life sciences industry. You'll be engaging daily with companies and clients that are leading the way in cutting edge research, science and technology. You'll embark in an immersive training program that will give you the tools and knowledge you need to hit the ground running, and you'll discover what it is like to have uncapped earning potential.
As an Account Manager, you will be in constant communication with new and current clients on prospective candidates, job needs, budget adjustments, and more. With a focus on representing the full scope of our services, you'll spend time identifying new opportunities, but also visiting your target and current customers to support the growth of your accounts. If you are an energetic, self-motivated, networker, you'll develop an extremely rewarding career.
- Build high value relationships with new and existing clients
- Progress and close deals that lead to limitless commission
- Be responsible for pre-sale planning and post-sale execution
- Collaborate with other Account Managers and Recruiters to develop Client relationships globally
- Negotiate rates and deadlines with prospective and current clients
- Create and organize accurate spreadsheets of client data