Due to an increase in demand, our client will be ramping up their production. They need an experienced tool maker within injection compression molding to support their new supplier, this person will work at the client's supplier location in Tilburg, Netherlands. This person will be the bridge between the client and the supplier, and will work to improve processes in production, while improve the making process. The range of size is between 10-100 micrometers.
Duration: 6 months with option of extension
Location: 80 % onsite at suppliers' location in Tilburg, likely to be more remote work as the project progresses.
Workload: Full time
Languages: English must, German a plus
Tool Engineer - Tool Management
- Assignment at our client's supplier to support the tooling department: Evaluation of tooling concepts and design of injection compression moulds.
- Support in tool design and troubleshooting
- Execution and evaluation of parameter determination (DoE) in the context of tool qualification
- Participation in sampling runs of the tools
- Support and execution of root cause analyses based on the sampling runs
- Analysis and evaluation of design changes, e.g. mould venting, cooling and ejector system
- Support root cause analysis based on failure patterns on final products
- Employment: Full-time for six months with the option to extend, averaging up to 80% on site.
- You have either an apprenticeship as a toolmaker, ideally with a focus on injection compression molding, or a degree in engineering in the field of plastics technology or mechanical engineering with a focus on tooling technology
- You have very good knowledge in the field of toolmaking plastics processing and tool technology as well as many years of professional experience in this field
- You have experience with complex tool designs, ideally injection compression molding technology
- You have knowledge in CAD, ideally with SolidWorks
- Knowledge in the field of microfluidics is an advantage