Are you familiar in the field of cell culture (HEK293, A549)? Are you looking for a challenge where you work hands-on with cell culture in a pharmaceutical environment? Well then we are looking for you!
Our client is leading in the development of novel vaccines for diseases such as Ebola and COVID-19. Within the cell culture department we are looking for a motivated technician to strengthen the cell culture team.
The team is responsible for maintaining different cell lines that are used for assays and production of different cell lines. As a technician you will play a vital role in maintaining different cell strains at a high level so they can be utilized for different experiments.
- Ensuring that a high level of Quality is maintained in the department.
- Performing of cell-based assays (control cell & growth promotion testing).
- Culturing of cells (e.g. A549, HEK293), to keep cells maintained for assays and projects.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as laboratory notebooks and logbooks.
- Participate in setting up documentation to ensure compliance.
- At least in possession of a MLO degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics and/or protein chemistry or related fields.
- HLO and MSc are considered overqualified.
- Experience working in a GMP environment is preferred
- Experience with A549 and HEK293 cells are strong advantages.
- Be comfortable with routine activities.
- Experience with quality and laboratory systems such as, trackWise, DMS and eLIMS is considered as a pre
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, realistic long- term perspective
- Salary: €2600- €3100 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32h is possible but not preferred
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 19783