Are you looking for a QA position in the region of Noord-Brabant within a pharmaceutical company? Apply now!
Within this pharmaceutical company focused on the development and production of drugs for various conditions, we are looking for a QA Officer to strengthen the team. The tasks will mainly focus on validation and qualification of equipment.
- System Impact Assessments
- Initial qualifications and re-validations according to V-model (URS, IQOQ, PQ)
- Initial qualification of laboratory equipment (e.g., pH meters, balances, incubators, bio-safety cabinets, etc.)
- Re-validation of decontamination equipment (autoclaves, effluent decontamination systems).
- 2-3 years of experience with qualifications in a GMP environment of which at least 1-2 years of QA experience
- A professional education on at least HBO level
- Knowledge and experience in the laboratory environment
- Aware of the business processes, regulations and culture within the laboratory.
- Experienced in working in project teams for qualifications of building(s) and (computerized) equipment for the lab.
Terms of employment
- Employment: With Oxford
- Salary Indication: 2500 - 4300 based on full-time
- Start: asap
- Working hours: 40 hours per week.
- Days off: 25
- Location: Den Bosch region