Oxford Global Resources is looking for a I+D Project Manager who will join an important pharmaceutical company located in Malgrat del Mar (Barcelona).
- Responsible to receive RFP (Request for Proposal) and initiate the quotation process, actively following up to the customer through Sales & Business Development team.
- Responsible for managing the transfer project, coordinating activities with related department to implement and deliver the product to the customer.
- Develop good relationship and communicate with customer for technical topics. Collect all necessary information from the customer for transfer.
- Consult with each department and understand the Production, Logistics, Purchasing and Quality capabilities, and equipment, technologies, production planning and occupation to provide the Project Plan.
- Initiate the project team, monitor and lead the activities using shared tools.
- Collect feedbacks and always look for improvements in project management process and develop the procedures.
- Support Director of Project Management and Sales & Business Development team.
- Travel to visit customers with or without members from APCE / AGC
- Basic Knowledge of chemistry.
- Have at least 3 years of experience of project management in the pharmaceutical contract manufacturing business.
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English/Spanish/Catalan.
- Good understanding and experience of cost calculation and basic accounting knowledge.
- Good understanding and knowledge of equipment used in chemical process and their installation works.
- Good understanding and experience in GMP environment.
- Good understanding of EHS, Quality and R&D activities for Pharmaceutical contract manufacturing business.
- Good foresight to see the potential needs and ability to turn into the planning.
- Strong will and mental toughness to accomplish the task.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with various levels of stakeholder's colleagues from other countries with different cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to make good judgment and decision-making skills with coordination.
- Proven advanced competence in MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel Power Point, and preferable MS-Project)
- Travel in and out of EU
- Stable position- long term contract directly with the company.
- Attractive salary conditions, according to the candidate´s experience and value plus social benefits.
- Flexible timetable.
- Location: Malgrat del Mar (Barcelona).