Our client is urgently seeking a PLC Programmer, experienced with B&R Automation Studio, for micro- and nanofocus X-ray modules. A fluent English speaker is required with French or German advantageous. Monthly trips to Fribourg are required but otherwise the role can be done remotely.
- Development and maintenance of modular PLC software to control micro- and nanofocus X-ray modules
- Securing functionality of PLC software platform over the entire product lifecycle
- PLC architecture, development and unit tests
- Code and release management
- Contribute to building up a robust testing infrastructure - including automatic software tests.
- Education: Automatiker EFZ with further education in Automation (HF/FH) or electrical engineering (FH).
- Several years' experience - B&R Automation Studio with the corresponding development tools
- Experience with high voltage generation, X-ray (Mini- or Microfocus), vacuum technology is an advantage
- Experience in the development of complex software systems, including unit test tools, review techniques, and test-driven development. Software release management with GIT is a plus.
- Python or other programming experiences are an advantage
- Interest in broad system understanding in an interdisciplinary field (mechanics, electronics, software)