Oxford Global Resources is hiring a Medical Education Project Specialist who will join our Medical Education Department in Madrid. This Medical Education Specialist is responsible for maximizing values of medical education/medical affairs activities.
As a Project Specialist you will be owner of Medical Affairs and Medical Educational Projects execution, in close co-operation with the Medical Education and Medical Affairs Department; and will work ensuring that work is conducted in compliance with standard processes, policies and procedures.
- Implement and follow up of high quality medical projects designed by the Medical Education and Medical Affairs Department, under the guidance of the Medical Education Manager or Coordinator.
- Develop required qualitative and quantitative reports.
- Ensure medical / legal excellence and compliance
- Ensure that local Medical Education and Medical Affairs projects follow Medical Education and Medical Affairs boundary conditions.
- Create a team with the Regional Medical Liaison (RML) associate to fill the Medical Affairs Regional Plans
- Compliance with Quality and Environment Policies
- University Degree (not being needed a Life Sciences Degree as this is not a role to be focused on the scientific content of the projects but to the compliance in its execution).
- Previous experience in a similar position
- English advance level C1
- Knowledge and experience with Medical Compliance Activities
- Flexible home-based/office-based
- Permanent contract
- Ticket Restaurant
- Medical Insurance
- English classes