Are you a motivated graduated Master/PhD in Sciences, eager to start your very first job in clinical research with many growth opportunities? Do you have an eye for detail, have a logical thinking and find teamplay important? Don't miss this opportunity!
The main tasks of the Clinical Data Specialist/eCRF Designer consist of designing data collection tools (DCT) (e-CRFs or paper CRFs) based on a clinical trial protocol and the sponsor's requirements and specifications. The (e-)CRF-D is also responsible for the thorough follow-up of the data collection tool.
- You generate an (e-)CRF based on the clinical trial protocol and/or predefined specifications
- You ensure review of the (e-)CRF by other parties (internal and external) until finalization
- You incorporate relevant comments in the (e-)CRF
- You implement changes to the (e-)CRF when needed
- You generate and maintain the eDC tool Data Validation Rules based on the DVR specifications
- You review the proof copy of the printer company in case of a paper CRF
- You have obtained a Master's Degree in a paramedical area or biomedical sciences. A first experience in clinical research on your track record is a big plus, but not obligatory;
- Your knowledge of English and Dutch is very good, in written as well as spoken.
- You are PC-minded!
- You are eager to learn
- You are curious, you have a great eye for detail and you are quality minded
- You are easy with words and possess excellent communications skills
- You have a positive, constructive, professional attitude
- You are stress-resistant, and you enjoy solving problems
- You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- You love to work in team and can handle stress like a pro, thanks to your well-organized competences.
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- Fulltime position in a CRO
- Long-term mission
- Salary package with benefits
Vacancy number: 19937