Immunological Technician position with a strong focus performing and developing ELISA assays, for a biopharmaceutical company in Lelystad.
As Immunological Technician ELISA you will be part of the R&D team at this biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the use of protein products, amino-acids and peptides in the pharmaceutical industry. In this role you will help develop and perform immunological assays with a strong focus on ELISA assays. This is a position for 1 year, with the strong possibility on long term.
- Performing and developing immunoassays such as ELISA;
- Responsible for setting up and performing your own experiments;
- Work according to strict guidelines such as GMP;
- Report to the (senior) scientists and your teamleader.
- Finisched BSc (HLO) degree or a practical-oriented MSc degree;
- Extensive experience with ELISA and similar immuno assays;
- Experience with protein chemistry, cell culturing and molecular biology is a plus;
- Professional English, with Dutch as a plus;
- Candidates with a finished PhD are NOT eligible for this position.
- Contract: 1 year with high probability on long term
- Salary indication: €2500 to €3500
- Hours: 32 - 40 hours per week
- Location: Lelystad area
Vacancy number: 20220