This position is open for Biostatisticians with 3-4 years experience in clinical research and an in-depth knowledge of SAS, including SAS macro language.
Consultancy position (open for freelancers or employees)
Our client, founded in 1991, is a highly recognized biostatistical and eClinical service provider in the field of clinical research. Together with you, their objective is to support their clients to accelerate the delivery of their drugs, and improve people's health.
By joining this company, you will work alongside a team of highly skilled & international Biostatisticians through the four phases of clinical trials to help them in delivering (clinical trials) results that are scientifically accurate, validated and reproducible.
You will not only contribute to the success of our client client by ensuring qualitative and on-time Clinical Study Report delivery towards clients/sponsors but will also look at ways to increase efficiencies at every phase of clinical drug development.
You will collaborate on the design, analysis, interpretation and communication of scientific investigations by creating statistical products focused on data analysis and reporting.
Based on your seniority, your role might also include some supervision as well as coaching of other biostatisticians to ensure projects' success. You will also receive the necessary trainings, mentoring and coaching to help you thrive in your tasks and develop further your own career.
- You coordinate statistical tasks for individual projects
- You act as point of client contact for statistical matters for individual projects
- You write and review statistical sections of protocol, including sample size calculation
- You write statistical analysis plans including mock table shells
- You perform statistical analyses for phase I to IV Clinical trials following the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and/or mock tables. This involves:reading the protocol and reviewing the CRF's (clinical report form); writing documentation of derived data sets; Tabulating descriptive statistics using SAS macros
- producing inferential statistics using SAS and R for analyses requiring procedures not available in SAS; producing graphical representation using SAS or R; performing quality control of statistical programs
- You act as Independent Statistician for Data Monitoring Committees
- You write and review Statistical Sections of Clinical Study Reports
- You give trainings and/or coach other team members in your field of expertise
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in (Bio)Statistics, Mathematics, Natural sciences or Health related field
- And you have at least 3-4 years experience in clinical research
- You have a thorough knowledge of SAS, including SAS macro language
- You are fluent in English
- Knowledge of R is a plus
- Experience in Data Monitoring Committees is a plus
- You have a Sense of organization
- You are accurate and pay attention to details
- You have the ability to work independently
- You have good communication skills
- You have the ability to solve problems
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including meal vouchers.
- Full Time position (80% is negotiable
Vacancy number: 19779