Do you have a passion for cell culture and do you want to directly impact lives with your work? Then this vacancy will be a good fit for you!
In this position, you perform human cell culture in an aseptic environment to help cure cancer. You work with patient material and the cultured cells are treated with immunotherapies to cure cancer in an innovative way. There certainly is an aspect of routine work in this job, but the high responsibility makes it a challenge for skilled lab technicians on MBO/HBO level.
- Small-scale cell culture
- Cell viability assays
- Preparing and handling cell culture materials
- Working according to GMP
- Working precisely and accurately
- Handling patient material, responsibility is key
- An MBO/HBO degree in biology, life science, biotechnology, microbiology or a related field
- Cell culture experience is a must, this can be during an internship
- GMP and/or cleanroom experience is a huge pre
- Good command of the English language
- Willingness to work in evenings and weekends
- Contract: Long term position, start through Oxford
- Salary indication: €3000,- €3500,- gross per month + shift allowance
- Fulltime position, two shift system and weekends
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 20358
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a valid working permit in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.