APPLICATION TRAINING ASSOCIATE
Applications Training Expert (ERP Applications)
BEL Erembodegem - Dorp 86
Dutch & English fluent,
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.
This role is part of the Athena 2 (a major ERP replacement program)Training Core Team and is foreseen to work within others Athena 2 workstream (Organizational Change Management, Day in The Life stream…)
The incumbent will be responsible for delivering the key deliverables of the training requirements related to the Non S/4 applications scope within the Athena 2 program and taking into consideration the training delivery timelines of interdependent programs in the non S/4 scope with the S/4 training delivery to ensure an cohesive and integrated training experience for end-users.
As Athena 2 training associate for the Non S/4 applications scope, the incumbent will partner will the Athena 2 S/4 Training associate to ensure a seamless delivery of training needed to ensure a successful Go Live for Wave 1 and Wave 2 within the Athena 2 program.
He/She will be also responsible to partner with Deloitte, training material deliverable, orchestrate train the trainer session, and ensure end user training scheduling.
The Training associate for Non S/4 applications scope will partner with both internal associates and external vendors to ensure the successful delivery of the necessary training of platforms within the Non S/4HANA scope across the region and to assist the external vendors in navigating the BD context, systems and processes.
- Executes the integrated delivery plan of the non S/4 applications in the scope of the Athena 2 program in alignment with the S/4 Training associate and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the creation of learning materials and training content by external vendors, partnering with internal stakeholders to ensure deliverables are fit for purpose, have appropriate longevity and rigour and that the training delivery plan is aligned with the S/4 training plan for the in-scope end-users.
- Participate to knowledge transfer from external vendors to internal resources.
- Utilisation of internal BD Learning Management System (LMS), and will be required to ensure access to content on LMS as needed by the program/users, in alignment with agreement from relevant non S/4 application external vendors in relation to their training provision.
- Assess localization and translation requirements for the training materials needed for the non S/4 applications in scope to support the change in the EMEA region.
- Partner with the internal owners of the non S/4 applications to ensure correct management of the training material localization process, working with the external vendors where needed.
- Experience in delivering training virtually and willingness to travel to sites as needed to support super users in the delivery of the relevant non S/4 applications training locally where the local situation allows
- Partner with the owners of the non S/4 applications in scope to ensure proper documentation of all training completions as needed and in line with compliance/quality requirements and local legislation
- Contribute to training material lifecycle, and adjusted as needed in line with evaluation outcomes
SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Good stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to navigate the BD matrix and to manage multiple priorities in parallel
- Experience in either technical training or learning & development environment
- Broad knowledge of SAP modules and functionality is advantageous
- Knowledge of e-learning technology, with particular focus on C2C, Degreed, and WalkMe
- Experience of managing delivery of learning virtually and across countries, sites and learning groups
- Able to operate effectively in an environment with tight deadlines, finite resource and ambiguity
- Solid understanding of training and development processes, including trends in people development, related technology learning tools and understanding of external resources in training and development
- Experience of facilitating training, both remotely and in-person
- Salary: 40'000 euro and other extra legal conditions