Do you get all excited about microbiology? Would you like to expand your knowledge and skills at a nice and friendly employer in the Eindhoven region? Then we would like to get to know you!
For one of our clients, specialized in the production of medicines, we are looking for a microbiological analyst. You are involved in quality checks (microbiological and administrative) on medicines and raw materials, with the aim of partly guaranteeing the quality of processes and products. In addition, tasks such as, among other things, method development and validation, coaching and supervision of employees on microbiological content and procedural levels and actively contributing to expanding, optimizing and maintaining the internal quality system are part of your range of tasks.
Checking samples with microbiological analyses, such as;
- Sterility testing,
- Germ count/bioburden testing,
- Endotoxin testing,
- Germ identifiers,
- Growth promotion testing
- Conducting analyzes for process, product, cleaning and equipment validation studies
- Entering and assessing analysis results in computer systems
- Development, optimization and validation of analysis methods
- Writing analysis method validation protocols and reports
- management (troubleshooting, maintenance and qualification) of equipment
- Completed MLO or HLO training in microbiology
- Experience with microbiological techniques is a plus
- Experience with GMP is a plus
- You are accurate, committed and result-oriented
- Dutch and English in word and writing
- Employment: Initially via Oxford Global Resources, prospect of permanent position
- Salary: from €2500 to €2800 per month
- Hours worked: Full time (Pt negotiable)
- Veldhoven region
- Vacancy number 21167
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlimited EU working permit is required. Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. If you do not have an unlimited permit, your application will not be processed.