Are you a senior supply chain manager with a strong background in successfully running projects and managing timelines and budgets? Are you looking for a new challenge where you will help with the implementation of a company expansion within a GMP environment? Read on!
Our client is a large international pharmaceutical company that aims to combat infectious diseases. In this role you will work on the successful execution and implementation of an entire project, an extra fabrication machine to increase to capacity of the site. This project will contain outsourcing of processes, reconstruction within the current building.
You will see to it that the project's budget, schedule, and scope are adhered to. You will regularly report to sponsors and higher management and serve as their first point of contact.
- In charge of overseeing the completion of every project deliverable, from design to the handover of a fully operational manufacturing line.
- In charge of major project KPIs including budget, capital, and scope
- Regularly updating sponsors and higher management on the status of the projects;
- Inspiring the project team with effective management techniques.
- 7-10 years of experience within similar projects within pharmaceuticals / medical device
- Good knowledge on GMP is a must.
- Experience in leading projects with design phases, construction in production sites, installation and validation of production equipment and tech transfer to operations
- English is a Must, Dutch is considered a plus;
- Valid Dutch work permit is a must;
- Contract: 1 year via Oxford, extension is possible
- Salary: €5000- €8000 gross monthly based on a full-time position
- Holidays: 25
- Working hours: full-time, 32 hours discussable
- Region: Leiden
- Vacancy number: 20842