For a fast-growing, international, and dynamic pharmaceutical company, we are looking for someone to fill an exciting position involving quality assurance. This position is for you if you enjoy working accurately, organized and on diverse tasks.
As a quality systems specialist you support the deployment and management, including the training, of the company's quality systems in a broad sense. You interact, as a compliance partner, with many departments and internal and cross site stakeholders. You are part of a small team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, who works together to save lives by finding the cure for cancer. You report to the Senior Manager Quality Systems. Does this sound interesting to you? Apply now!
- Ensuring quality systems are in conformance to regulations and quality policies
- Managing the change control system and deliver training - including administration
- Managing the deviation and CAPA management systems and deliver training - including administration
- Supporting regulatory inspections and audits
- Ensuring proper maintenance and approval of cGMP documents
- Working on continuous improvement and Quality Management Review
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical discipline (Chemistry, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Engineering, or similar)
- Strong knowledge of GMP and pharmaceutical law and legislation
- Experience with change control, CAPA, internal audits, deviations, and other ICHQ10 quality systems
- Proficient in Exception management systems and MS Office
- Experience with ASQ, Black/Green Belt, and/or ATMPs is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Communicatively strong and able to work independently.
Practical information and benefits
- Contract: start through Oxford, long-term position
- Salary indication: €4000 - €5000,- gross per month
- Full time position, 40 hours per week, 32h discussable
- After initial training, a hybrid form of working from home is possible
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 21401
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a valid working permit in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.