Quality Control Team Lead - Pharma Laboratory:
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company seeking a Quality Control (QC) Team Lead with a strong chemical background to join their team in Co. Cork, Ireland. The company focuses on the production of the active pharmaceutical ingredient of their anti-hypertensive product. They cover a wide range of pharmaceuticals in a number of therapeutic areas such as, for instance, cardiology and urology as well as the treatment of rare diseases.
As the QC Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing a team of QC Analysts and performing analytical testing while managing equipment in a pharmaceutical laboratory environment. The ideal candidate should have a strong chemistry background with experience in QC, with some experience in team management.
- Lead a team of QC Analysts and ensure their activities align with regulatory requirements, company procedures, and industry best practices.
- Perform analytical testing in a pharmaceutical laboratory environment and ensure that testing is performed to the highest standards and in compliance with all relevant regulations and procedures.
- Manage equipment and ensure that it is properly maintained, calibrated, and validated.
- Analyze data and prepare reports, communicating effectively with colleagues, management, and regulatory authorities.
- Participate in the training of new employees and provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members.
- Ensure a safe working environment for all team members by adhering to safety policies and procedures.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in QC or a related field in a regulated environment, with experience in team management preferred.
- Experience with HPLC, GCMS, particle size determination, KF, titrations, and other relevant techniques.
- Strong leadership, people skills, proactive, and a self-starter.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (EMA) and ICH guidelines, and experience with audits and inspections is a pre.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
Salary: 3500-4500 euros per month
Great work-life balance.
Career growth opportunities.
Positive work environment that encourages personal and professional development.
At our client, we offer a great work-life balance, career growth opportunities, and a positive work environment that encourages personal and professional development. If you are passionate about pharmaceutical laboratory operations and team leadership, apply today and apply now!