This is a great position as a Team Lead or Supervisor with GMP-experience in the Amsterdam area. You will supervise a team of sample managers in the QC-department with a broad set of tasks.
You are the direct supervisor of a team of roughly 12 QC-technicians in the Sample Management department. You make the schedule for day-to-day work, guide and coach the team, and optimize processes on the floor. You are of course responsible for building your team and will take interviews when new hires are required. This is a role in an innovative biotech company, and this team ensures that all samples are received, handled, stored, and distributed properly. This department handles a significant amount of delicate samples, so working accurately and keeping a helicopter view of the whole department is the main challenge in this role. We are looking for an experienced team lead, supervisor, or manager that understands cGMP well and can oversee multiple processes simultaneously. Apply below or reach out to us with any questions, we look forward to speak with you.
- Supervising the sample management team
- Monitor performance, coach the team
- Improve processes
- Communicate and coordinate with the QC-teams
- Handle GMP-documentation
- Handle deviations
- At least 2 years of experience as team lead in a pharmaceutical setting
- Good knowledge on GMP-guidelines
- Fluent in English
- Contract: long term position, start through Oxford
- Salary range: €5000,- to €5500,-
- Fulltime position (40h)
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 23334