For one of our clients in Bern we are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Biology Laboratory Technician to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out laboratory experiments using molecular biology techniques such as ELISA, PCR, Western Blot, and cell culture.
- Conducting experiments using molecular biology techniques such as ELISA, PCR, Western Blot, and cell culture.
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting experimental data.
- Performing routine maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipment.
- Preparing and maintaining laboratory reagents and solutions.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date laboratory records and reports.
- Assisting with the training of new laboratory staff.
- Following all laboratory safety protocols and procedures.
- EFZ certificate in biology or a familiar field
- At least 2 years of experience in a laboratory setting, preferably in molecular biology.
- Experience with ELISA, PCR, Western Blot, and cell culture techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, German language skills are a plus.
- Contract: Temporary with a chance to extension or permanent contract; contracting via Oxford Global Resources
- Salary: Between 7000€ and 9000€ per month
- Location: Bern
Reference number: 21422
Phone number: +41 41 749 49 19