We are looking for a lab assistant with a can-do attitude to assist with visual screening of seedlings, sowing of new seedlings and maintaining high standards in the lab. Sound interesting? Then read on quickly!
Our client specializes in the breeding, production and sales of hybrid vegetable seeds such as tomato, cucumber and bell pepper.
In the laboratory different seeds are sown, grown and after a visual check transplanted for further research.
For this department we are looking for a technician with green fingers that would like to work in a lab environment.
- Performing all laboratory work and service assignments with associated administrative duties.
- This includes visual inspection of seedlings, sowing of new seedlings and cleaning of growing areas.
- The employee is responsible for compliance with regulations related to quality and phytosanitary policies
- Perform various activities to maintain the quality of the equipment and quality certification
- Proactive attitude towards process improvement
- Reporting in LIMS;
- Completed MLO3 or MLO4 education;
- Background in microbiology or similar is considered a plus;
- Experience in a diagnostic or QC environment is an advantage;
- Affinity with computer & lab automation (Office 365, liquid handling, LIMS);
- Own transport is recommended as the location is difficult to reach by public transport;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing;
- You are practical and assertive and above all a nice colleague;
- Employment contract: 1 year via Oxford Global Resources, with a possible extension afterwards
- Salary indication: € 2100,- to € 2500,- gross per month, depending on education and experience.
- Working hours: fulltime (38 hours)
- Region: Delft
- Vacancy number: 20870