Are you a motivated graduated Master/PhD in Sciences and are you eager to start your very first job in clinical research with many growth opportunities? Do you have an eye for detail and find teamplay important? Don't miss this opportunity!
As a Junior Clinical Data Manager your main focus will be data cleaning in the electronic data capture system. Gradually on you will be assigned other Data Management tasks to ensure data are clean, accurate and per the standards.
You will be in charge of data cleaning of clinical subject databases.
This means that you:
- will review the case report forms (CRF's);
- will define the cleaning package of a clinical trial;
- will always be the colleague who is 'crossing the T's and dotting the I's'. You check clinical databases on inconsistent, missing and incorrect data and make sure mistakes are found either way;
- will be responsible for the coding of medications and medical events;
- will make sure your actions speak louder than words. You will generate queries towards the sites to get the data clean and will not give up until you reach your goal;
- You have obtained a Master's Degree or PhD in a paramedical area or biomedical sciences.
- A first experience on your track record is a big plus, but not obligatory;
- Your knowledge of English is as close to 'mother tongue' as possible, this in written as well as spoken.
- You're a curious personality with a great eye for detail and a big interest for databases;
- You are easy with words and possess excellent communications skills;
- What's a team without a team player? You love to work in team and can handle stress like a pro, thanks to your well-organized competences.
- 4 monts interim, afterwards fixed contract
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Hybrid working
Vacancy number: 21823