In this role you can contribute to delivering high-quality products that make a difference in patients lives. By making your effort count and help initiate improvement projects.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will be responsible for ensuring the qualitative treatment of complaints related to a specific product group. Collaborating closely with the complaint analyst, you will document, review, and evaluate complaints, taking into consideration their potential impact on patients, hospitals, care providers, and other stakeholders.
- Conducting thorough investigations, documenting findings, and providing comprehensive responses to product-related complaints.
- Distinguishing between product-related and process-related complaints and conducting appropriate levels of research.
- Monitoring and analysing complaint trends using statistical tools to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Initiating actions to reduce complaint ratios and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Facilitating communication and leading cross-departmental meetings for process-related complaints.
- Notifying higher management of significant quality issues and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Managing complaints in compliance with PQS, GMP, and relevant medical device requirements.
- A master's degree in pharmaceutical and/or biological manufacturing or a related scientific field.
- Preferred: Two or more years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, GMP environment, or combination product and medical device industry.
- Strong written communication skills, particularly for technical reports.
- Proficiency in data analysis and analytical skills.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- A collaborative team player.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and an aptitude for resolving complex issues.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Directly employed by Oxford, initial project for 12 months, realistic; long-term perspective;
- Mobile phone provided & monthly phone contribution;
- Monthly allowance for meal vouchers;
- Travel allowance;
- Hospital & Group insurance;
- Opportunities for education and training;
- Fulltime position, daytime work;
- Region: Puurs
Vacancy number: 22985