For one of our clients located in Anderlecht, we are currently looking for a "Clinical Research Screener (Chinese-English-French/Dutch)".
The Clinical Research Screener (CRS) is responsible for registering new and current volunteers and conducting a series of screening procedures to determine eligibility for clinical studies.
Screening procedures includes conducting medical phone screening reviewing health related documents, performing check on data accuracy, maintaining source documentation, data and sample collection (blood sample, ECG, blood pressure, ….), safety of trial subject …
You will provide support to the Clinical Research Unit Brussels (PCRU-B) activities, and contribute to the execution of strategy of the PCRU organization in term of volunteers' recruitment.
- Maintain first contact with potential volunteers and informs them about clinical research (procedure, payment, and company policies) in a prompt and professional manner.
- Performs screen phones following medical and other guidance, data and sample collection and safety of trial subjects.
- Ensures the follow up and update of the volunteer files and medical reports.
- Provides appropriate medical information to ineligible volunteers.
- Assesses volunteers' qualifications for participation in a study based on information gathered during the phone screen and accurately entering the information into the database.
- Places outgoing calls to volunteers already listed in the database research unit for appointment.
- Identify potential volunteers for a study and send them the appropriate documents.
- Work with the recruiters and patient recruiter helping them to identify, explore and implement new methods for subject recruitment to extend the panel.
- Regularly review the database in order to have an accurate information.
- Helping recruiters to identify, explore and implement new methods for subject recruitment to extend the panel.
- Maintain source documentation, accuracy, accessibility, and confidentiality of volunteer records and reports
- Handle text messaging, mailings or other communication methods towards subjects in compliance of regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate ability and flexibility to work evening and weekend.
- Assist in the conduct of clinical trials in the PCRU.
- Ensure data collection of high quality and transfer to relevant departments (medication administration and other clinical exams, ….).
- May participate in other administrative parts related to the execution of Phase I clinical studies.
- Support ongoing capture and analysis of metrics to demonstrate value and increase productivity.
- Diploma/bachelor's degree in nursing or a Life science
- First experience in a role involving a large part of administration and/or in healthcare environment
- Accuracy & compliance mind
- Must have strong service skills and the ability to understand and follow procedures
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety regulations, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Scientific/ Clinical/ Research Knowledge: excellent knowledge of medical conditions.
- IT Knowledge: good working knowledge of MS office tools used in role (ex. Word, Excel, PowerPoint….) and be open to new systems.
- Nursing and emergency interventions are appropriate, immediate, and demonstrate excellent assessment skills and standard of care.
- Perfect communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Stress management skills.
- Interpersonal skills, sense of initiative and team spirit are real assets to succeed.
- Able to work effectively in multifunctional, interdepartmental management teams.
- Must be proactive, showing initiative and positive team spirit.
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience.
Existing right to work in Europe required ( please read job spec in full before applying ).
Vacancy number: 16874