Are you a motivated graduated Master/PhD in Sciences and you are eager to start your very first job in clinical research with many growth opportunities? Do you have an eye for detail, have a logical thinking and find teamplay important? Don't miss this opportunity!
Every clinical trial needs itown application in order to collect all the data. Our EDC-team, which stands for Electronic Data Capturing, is the team that is responsible for designing, configuring and validating these applications.
You, as an EDC Validation Expert, will play a very important role in guaranteeing correct data collection during clinical trials, by making the applications fit for use and by testing and validating these applications, based on the clinical trial protocol and pharma/biotech requirements.
Next to the digital tasks, you will also provide expert guidance to the design and validation of all EDC applications and you will also maintain a clear communication with the customers and system providers throughout the whole process.
You will have a various selection of responsibilities, e.g.:
- Generate and maintain functional specifications for the EDC tool Data Validation Rules
- Create test steps and validation documents for User Acceptance Testing of eCRF, IXRS and ePRO tools
- Review functional specifications for IXRS and ePRO-tools
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing
Next to all the digital tasks, you will also provide expert guidance to the design and validation of EDC applications and you always maintain a clear communication with sponsors and system providers throughout the whole process.
- You have obtained a Master's Degree/PhD in a paramedical area or biomedical sciences. A first experience in clinical research on your track record is a big plus, but if you are looking for a first challenge, that's also a possibility.
- Your knowledge of English and Dutch is very good, in written as well as spoken.
- You are PC-minded and you like the perks of figuring out new IT-things along the way;
- Good knowledge of English is required, other languages skills can always come in handy;
- You are a ray of sunshine in the office! You have a positive, constructive, professional attitude towards colleagues, team members and clients;
- You have an eye for detail, no mistake is unseen and your accuracy and good interpersonal and communication skills make our clients happy;
- You live for the proverb "Where there is a will, there is a way". Your excellent problem-solving skills and stress resistance keep you on track every day of the week;
- You would never like to stop learning, you have a great hunger for knowledge and are persistent to become the best EDC Validation Expert out there.
- Existing right to work in Europe required
- Fulltime position
- A balanced salary package based on your capabilities and experience, including extra legal benefits