If you are interested in cell culture, biotech and innovative immunotherapies, this vacancy is absolutely interesting for you, apply today!
As cell culture technician, you are working with patient material to apply innovative immunotherapy. You receive samples, isolate cells, treat these, and culture these in cleanrooms under GMP quality guidelines. You work in a large team with international and diverse colleagues that are all motivated to cure patients. Of course, cell culture experience is ideal, but a background with other biological work under cGMP can be considered. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions and, of course, feel free to apply.
- Human cell culture
- T-cell isolation
- Cell viability assays
- Growth promotion tests
- Cleanroom gowning
- Following and helping to improve GMP-procedures
- Technical or bachelor's degree in any relevant field
- Cell culture or GMP experience
- Good communicative skills, Dutch not required
Benefits and practical experience
- Long term position, start through Oxford
- Salary range: €3000-3500,- gross per month, plus a shift allowance on top of that.
- 40 hours per week, 2-shift system
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 22372
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a valid working permit in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.