For one of our vibrant and globally active clients that works on a range of biotechnological projects, we are looking for bioprocess operators for their production. Are you interested in working with bioreactors and want to play a vital role in the up -and downstream processes of an globally active organization? This is then the ideal position for you! This company works on a wide range of bio-pharmaceutical products for various institutes, making this a very dynamic and constantly interesting position. Does this appeal to you? Apply now!
As bioprocess operator you are part of a young team that is responsible for the production of bio-pharmaceutical products in a timely and correct manner. You work with production equipment, such as bioreactors, while also preparing buffers and media in a cleanroom, all under GMP-regulations. You are also responsible for tracking and reviewing your produced data. Since the organization works through assignments from other companies, no days will be the same and the tasks will be everchanging!
- Handling and caretaking of production equipment
- Cell culturing
- Preparation of buffers and media
- Working in a cleanroom
- Comply to GMP-regulations
- MBO or HBO (BSc) education in biotechnology, life sciences, or comparable.
- Experience with bio-process under GMP is a plus
- Communicatively strong, Dutch is a plus
- Contract: Long term position, direct contract with the company
- Salary indication: €3000-€3600 gross per month + shift allowance
- Fulltime position in 3 shifts (morning, evening, and night)
- Region: Amsterdam
Vacancy number: 22598
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not have a working permit to live and work in the Netherlands. Your application will not be processed.